We have Zero-Tolerance Policy for Fraud! If you need a website to perpetrate fraud, please do not contact us
These are the simplified terms that we make public for clients that we work with
- We require 50% of payment upfront before we start any website project. Estimated delivery time would have been communicated to the client before this.
- We require that client submits all details needed for initial setup within 5 days, after payment is made. This means that it is advisable for clients to have all details ready before making payment.
- It takes us a maximum of 3 business days to setup first draft of an E-commerce website, or as estimated by our webmasters on any other type of website.
- After we have setup the first draft of a website, we require that client reviews website and gets back to us on any request within 2 days.
- Any request made by client must be within what the purchased package allows in an E-commerce, or as discussed on other type of website.
- A cumulative of all administrative delays as a result of waiting for client to provide feedback, be available for training, or provide any resource required to effect a change, should not exceed 10 business days, otherwise the project shall be considered complete and delivered, and request for remaining 50% of payment made. This does not stop client from getting support in an E-commerce website, or other forms of support agreed upon on other website types, which means we can still train client on how to use a website after a project is completed.
- Adjustments to website after a project is considered complete will be billed under advanced changes on a website, in our website management services. But in the case where changes are to content, we shall use the packages available in the website management.